POSITION TITLE: VFC Technician
REPORT TO: Associate Director of Validation, Calibration & Tech Transfer
Responsibilities include assistance with VFC related projects that vary in scope, complexity and size. Assist with VFC activities to ensure compliance with current GMPs.
- Assist in maintaining VFC records (i.e. logbooks, equipment records, calibration files, specifications, procedures).
- Assist with Change Control Order system.
- Assist with Record Retention activities associated with all GMP documentation maintained by VFC.
- Assist in purchasing supplies for VFC.
- Assist with VFC receiving and shipping as necessary.
- Assists in organizing equipment inventory files.
- Assistance with the proper storage of controlled documentation (archives, back-ups).
- Maintain the calibration and preventive maintenance system (CPM).
- Assist with the execution of validation protocols in compliance with IQ/OQ/PQ requirements and industry guidelines as related to quality control/assurance manufacturing activities.
- Assist with the validation, calibration, maintenance and trouble-shooting of various equipment as required.
- Assist with the implementation and validation of various control systems.
- Perform other related duties and responbilities as assigned.
Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
Problem solving methodology, root cause analysis, and GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
Strong computer skills, including usage of MS Office Suite.
Ability to perform complex troubleshooting.
Ability to identify problems and relevant issues in complex situations, assessing using standard procedures.
Ability to use a wider range of manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment; use tools such measuring equipment.
Ability to read and understand procedures, drawings, schematics and carry out assembly instructions.
Ability to draft technical documents (i.e, manufacturing and testing procedures).
Must be able to work in an inter-departmental team environment, as well as with colleagues from other departments and represent organization to outside contacts, i.e., vendors
Ability to provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s Degree or Technical Degree/Certificate; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .