QA Inspection Technician
POSITION TITLE: QA Inspection Technician
REPORT TO: Vice President of Quality & Regulatory Affairs
Responsibilities include assistance of manufacturing QA related projects that vary in scope, complexity and size. Assist QA manufacturing activities to ensure compliance with current GMPs.
- Perform visual inspection on final products.
- Assist in receiving and inspection of manufactured products.
- Assist with incoming and in-process support activities as required.
- Assist with manufacturing receiving and shipping as necessary.
- Perform vial coding and labeling.
- Responsible for the sampling, testing, measurement of critical components.
- Responsible for assisting in the release of critical and non-critical components for manufacturing.
- Responsible for the inventory of critical and non-critical components for manufacturing.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Graduate.
- Proven experience as a quality control inspector in the same industry preferred.
- Strong regard for quality assurance according to company standards.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .