POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORT TO: Director of Manufacturing
Provide administrative support to the Director of Manufacturing and Senior Manager of Manufacturing as it relates to performance of various manufacturing related activities for a GMP compliant Fill/Finish operation.
- Consistent attendance is required to provide departmental stability and presence.
- Assists in the review and analysis of reports, logbooks, batch records, and directives, and confers with managers/supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Develop daily schedule for the production team and be prepared when there are schedule changes.
- Provides direction for the manufacturing technicians/department, including safety, morale, production schedule attainment, quality, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Manages in/out of office personnel attendance for the Department.
- Maintains accurate and detailed calendar of events, and schedules related to the Department.
- Communicates with other departments via email or in person regarding status of documentation i.e., batch records, to facilitate on-time manufacturing processes and operations.
- Creates and/or modifies documents using Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to special projects, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Assist with preparing for meetings or events as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) – two (2) years of administrative experience supporting one or more individuals.
- Strong computer literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills accompanied by the ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy.
- Flexible to work for extended hours, or work various shifts as necessary, and adaptable to changing priorities.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .