POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORT TO: Vice President of Quality & Regulatory Affairs
Provide administrative support to the Senior Director of Quality & Regulatory with exposure to confidential/sensitive information. Under general direction, this position provides a wide variety of support including dictation, typing, composing correspondence and reports exceptional computer, communication, judgement, and organization skills.
- Reviews technical scientific documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Takes dictation with strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate in a complex environment.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including emails, reports, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Research solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Schedule meetings including proactively arranging rooms, equipment, and refreshments.
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Assist with internal and external regulatory inspections and audits.
- Performs other duties as required.
• Takes initiative, using good judgment, understand deadlines, and carrying multiple projects through to completion with an ability to work independently under general direction.
• Ability to prioritize workflow, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint) is required.
• Detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
• Willing/able to work occasionally in controlled manufacturing environment where Good Manufacturing Practices are followed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIANCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related science degree preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years of administrative experience supporting one or more individuals in the biopharmaceutical industry.
• Strong computer literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational skills accompanied by the ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .