POSITION TITLE: Quality Assurance Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
REPORT TO: Vice President of Quality & Regulatory Affairs
In charge of the Warehouse, responsibilities include shipping/receiving, issuing the appropriate part numbers & receiving codes for each product, filling out all applicable forms, maintaining all documentation in a formal matter and processing all clients and manufacturing orders.
- Responsible for receiving manufacturing raw materials/supplies as per Warehousing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Responsible for generating “receiving documentation” and filling out applicable forms.
- Records and issues receiving codes as well as part numbers for all materials received prior to placing them in quarantine storage.
- Scans all documentation including Certificates and Packing Slips associated with each received item for QA review.
- Ensures all materials have Quarantine labels and places them in the designated Quarantine area.
- Responsible for transferring material from Quarantine to released area after being released by QAU.
- Ensures all product and materials have been properly inspected, released, stored and/or distributed as applicable.
- Documents any damaged material and notifies the QA Supervisor.
- Prepares, ships, and receives manufacturing equipment and other related materials following the proper SOPs.
- Responsible for providing the necessary supplies needed by staff in Building A & Building C in a timely matter.
- Transfers finished good products from the shipping/receiving building to the manufacturing buildings using only PLI van or a designated cart.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and order throughout the warehouse.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent required and 3+ years of relevant Warehouse Operations within an cGMP environment
- Knowledge and experience in cGMP and FDA 21 CFR parts 210 and 211
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; readily learns new or specialty software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven capability to support internal and external clients. Must be a team player.
- Ability to work independently, where appropriate, yet understand when to escalate issues.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Provides leadership to enhance performance of department and take charge in the absence of the supervisor.
- Conveys a professional image through their actions.
- Ability and desire to work well with diverse employees and customers in a cooperative and friendly manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .