PYRAMID Laboratories, Inc. is a rapidly growing contract manufacturing organization that provides Aseptic Manufacturing and Analytical Services for Sterile Injectable Drugs with expertise in formulation and process development, aseptic filling for vials and syringes, and lyophilization applications.
PYRAMID has established a reputation of exceptional performance, integrity, and quality.
PYRAMID Laboratories, Inc. is in Southern California, United States. The combination of our manufacturing facilities and state-of-the-art laboratory allows PYRAMID to offer the pharmaceutical and biotech industry both analytical and manufacturing support capabilities. An intensive in-house Quality Assurance and Quality Control program is maintained to ensure clients receive high quality products.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORT TO: Senior Director of Quality & Regulatory
Provide administrative support to the Senior Director of Quality & Regulatory with exposure to confidential/sensitive information. Under general direction, this position provides a wide variety of support including dictation, typing, composing correspondence and reports exceptional computer, communication, judgement, and organization skills.
- Reviews technical scientific documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Takes dictation with strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate in a complex environment.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including emails, reports, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Research solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Schedule meetings including proactively arranging rooms, equipment, and refreshments.
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Assist with internal and external regulatory inspections and audits.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Takes initiative, using good judgment, understand deadlines, and carrying multiple projects through to completion with an ability to work independently under general direction.
- Ability to prioritize workflow, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint) is required.
- Detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Willing/able to work occasionally in controlled manufacturing environment where Good Manufacturing Practices are followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related science degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative experience supporting one or more individuals.
- Strong computer literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills accompanied by the ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .