POSITION TITLE: In-House Recruiter
REPORT TO: President & CEO
Responsible for leading all employee staffing efforts and building a strong workforce that adds to the company’s bottom line. Works with the President & CEO to determine recruitment goals. Maintains consistent source of information relating to new job opportunities and takes appropriate and timely measures to recruit these employees. Identifies, develops, and implements strategies for recruiting potential talent.
- Review and screens resume to determine best match for the job opportunity.
- Performs phone and in-person interviews with potential candidates using industry standard techniques.
- Coordinates interviews and schedules with hiring managers.
- Communicates employer information and benefits during the screening process.
- Checks references and credentials and coordinates background investigation and drug tests with Hire Right authorized representative.
- Makes recommendations to President and Hiring managers.
- Follow up on Interview status process status.
- Stays current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Work with outside headhunters and staffing agencies to identify new talent suitable to the company’s culture.
- Search job websites for potential recruits and contact candidates personally.
- Maintains a daily activity log identifying current and planned recruitment efforts.
- Sets realistic timetables and closing recruitment efforts and negotiations.
- Investigates all leads for potential candidates.
- Demonstrates a professional image through performance that is consistent with established policies and procedures; dresses and is groomed in a professional manner.
- Willingness to telephone individuals in the evenings as needed to enhance recruitment efforts.
- Updates and maintains job boards with open and closed job opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or business-related field, or possess professional HR certification.
- 7+ years recruiting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated ability and experience recruiting in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; ability to organize and prioritize duties.
- Effective negotiating skills.
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites.
- Possess knowledge of employment and labor law.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .