POSITION TITLE: IT Specialist
REPORT TO: IT System Administrator
POSITION SUMMARY: Under minimal supervision, maintain computer systems, activities, functions, backup and communications systems. Responsibilities include design, maintain, company network, individual PCs, laboratory PCs, etc.
- Maintain, design and/or modify the company network system to satisfy the company demand and needs.
- Responsible for all daily system operations, maintenance, and data backups.
- Responsible for the generation of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) documentation to support system IQ (Installation Qualification), OQ (Operation Qualification) and PQ (Performance Qualification).
- Responsible for installation, documentation and connection of all new and existing PCs according to FDA guidelines.
- Ensuring all PYRAMID systems are in compliance with 21 CFR part 11.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of all types of software.
- Creating, maintaining and updating PYRAMID’s Network SOP, company policies and associated procedures.
- Full and total control and tracking of all computer and instruments password.
- Maintain and manage the company security system.
- Issue new users accounts and access cards to new employees.
- Responsible for responding and taking the proper steps toward system alarms.
- Design, maintain and ensure audit trail systems are in place to satisfy regulator’s requirements.
- Validate all new programs and software following the company quality system.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing technical software such as building management systems, SCADA systems, laboratory software and other specific manufacturing software.
- Ensuring all manufacturing and laboratory software backup is performed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining telephone and voicemail systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and D base or other related software applications and able to perform both routine and advanced computer related tasks.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.
- Industry certifications a plus.
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills.
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously.
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical environment a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .