POSITION TITLE: VFC Assistant
REPORT TO: VFC Supervisor
Responsibilities include assistance with VFC related projects that vary in scope, complexity and size. Assist with VFC activities to ensure compliance with current GMPs and GLPs.
- Maintain VFC records (i.e. logbooks, equipment records, calibration files, specifications, procedures).
- Assist with Change Control Order system.
- Responsible for Record Retention activities associated with all GMP documentation maintained by VFC.
- Coordinate purchasing supplies for VFC.
- Perform VFC receiving and shipping activities as required.
- Maintain organization of equipment inventory files.
- Maintain the proper storage of controlled documentation (archives, back-ups).
- Assist with the calibration and preventive maintenance system (CPM).
- Support the execution of validation protocols in compliance with IQ/OQ/PQ requirements and industry guidelines as related to quality control/assurance manufacturing activities.
- Support the implementation and validation of various control systems.
- Perform other related duties and responbilities as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Problem solving methodology, root cause analysis, and GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
- Strong computer skills, including usage of MS Office Suite.
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify problems and relevant issues in complex situations, assessing using standard procedures.
- Ability to use a wider range of manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment; use tools such measuring equipment.
- Ability to read and understand procedures, drawings, schematics and carry out assembly instructions.
- Ability to draft technical documents (i.e, manufacturing and testing procedures).
- Must be able to work in an inter-departmental team environment, as well as with colleagues from other departments and represent organization to outside contacts, i.e., vendors
- Ability to provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s Degree or Technical Degree/Certificate; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .