POSITION TITLE: In-House Recruiter
JOB TYPE: Full-time.
We are looking for an In-House Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, job engines, staffing agencies and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds strong experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Coordinate with Department Managers to assist with recruitment for future hiring needs.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post job ads to appropriate job boards, websites, colleges, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, job engines, etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Track recruiting and agency metrics (overall performance, cost, attrition, etc.). Implement new sourcing methods as needed.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or business related field, or possess professional HR certification. Scientific background is desired.
- 7+ years recruiting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Physically works within the Company’s office premises.
- Familiarity with the Pharmaceutical Industry a must.
- Base Salary plus Performance-based reward upon goal achievement.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .