POSITION TITLE: Biopharmaceutical Project Manager
REPORT TO: Director of Project Management
PYRAMID Laboratories, Inc. is a contract Manufacturing and Analytical Services facility located in Costa Mesa, California. The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and is seeking an experienced Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Project Manager to manage project communication and coordination for Pyramid Laboratories.
• The Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Project Manager works independently under general supervision and direction.
• With guidance of management, able to understand and translate the business requirements into project actions & deliverables.
• Management of external and internal projects for Pyramid Laboratories and Pharmaceutical based projects.
• Serves as the primary contact for project communication and coordination for PLI, clients and project needs.
• Ensures project deliverables are conducted to agreed timelines, budget, scope, quality agreements and assignments are met on time and within the proposed budget.
• Develops a Project Management Plan, facilitates meetings, assembles and coordinates project staff as well as defines project tasks within resource requirements.
• Balances clients’ needs with the department & leads in the planning and implementation of project; communicates and directs this to the project team including project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Manages project resource allocation, prepares and schedules project timelines.
• Constantly monitors and communicates the progress of the project to upper management by presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Conducts project evaluations, assesses the results and assists in batch record generation and review if necessary.
• Assist in Chemistry Manufacturing Control activities as needed.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Candidate must have a B.S./M.S./PH.D. in chemistry, biology, or biochemistry and ten (10) years of experience in the same or closely related GMP environment and a minimum three (3) years in project management.
• Demonstrated competence in project management.
• Demonstrated ability to work under minimum supervision; exhibit leadership skills to coordinate personnel and projects on various levels.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .