Manufacturing Cleaning Technician
POSITION TITLE: Manufacturing Cleaning Technician
REPORT TO: Manufacturing Supervisor
Under general supervision, perform various clean rooms cleaning related activities for a GMP compliant Fill/Finish operation applying standard practices, techniques and procedures. Able to perform tasks according to company procedures.
• Familiar with related GMP procedures and requirements, as directly related to the position.
• Ensure that appropriate procedures and processes are utilized without unauthorized modifications.
• Perform sanitization (cleaning) of clean rooms weekly, before and after production as required per manufacturing schedule.
• Ability to set-up, maintain and perform various manufacturing related activities as required for a GMP compliant Fill/Finish operation.
• Perform all duties and manufacturing activities according to the applicable guidelines, i.e. FDA, GMP, ICH, etc.
• Ability to problem solve and assist in technical decision-making commensurate to the level of experience.
• Perform various manufacturing duties and initiate appropriate documentation as required including all forms, logs, batch records, etc., according to the applicable SOPs.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Must be able to work independently without constant supervision.
• Demonstrated background in safety and teamwork, preferably in a high standard manufacturing environment.
• Understanding of Clean Room Protocol requirements and use of personal protective equipment.
• Minimum: High School degree or equivalent.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .